We invite you on the journey of Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage Lvl 1.
This ancient Hawaiian massage style is passed down from the lineage of Sherman Detruit also known as Ram Dass.
A massage of exquisite skill set that works with the power of aloha, attention and intention, connection to self, spirit and others. Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage is a delight to learn, give and receive. Healing with hearts and hands.
This three day course includes:
- A 90 minute full body Lomi Lomi Massage sequence ( with certification and previous accreditation points available).
- Meridian line clearing and knowledge.
- lymphatic cleansing and detox.
- Ancient Hawaiian philosophy and principles.
- daily yoga and exercise.
- Delicous vegan/ vegetarian meals provided.
- Healthy Lifestyle patterns.
- Breathwork & Meditation.
- Nutritional components.
- Emotional processing techniques.
- How to hold an ethical and safe space for your clients or family/friends.
- An adventure of body, heart,mind & spirit.
- Dates and times for 2019:
- Location: Stroud Monastery, Stroud. 3 hrs north of sydney. Pick up at Newcastle airport is available.
- What to bring: Comfy practical clothing, 2 sarongs, a drink bottle, two towels, sunscreen, a hat, walking shoes and any special requirements you have.
- A gift for all. This can be something you share with the group or an actual gift for all who attend. In celebration of giving and receiving.
- Any sacred items or instruments you would like to share with the group.
- Investment :$950 (due 2 weeks prior to course commencement, payment plans available. Deposit to secure your space is $200.)
If you would like to also book the two follow up live out Toolkit weekends at the same time you can save yourself some money and guarantee yourself adequate training to develop these beskill sets.
A link to lvl 2 Wind & Water weekend Toolkit can be found here
A link to lvl 3 Deep Earth weekend Toolkit can be found here
To purchase all 3 courses the fee is $1900, saving you $230
If you would like to inquire and apply to be on these courses & retreat.
Please email Arwen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you
with Much love from Arwen and the team at Wholesome Culture