Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage
We invite you on the journey of Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage Lvl 1.
This ancient Hawaiian massage style is passed down from the lineage of Sherman Detruit also known as Ram Dass.
A massage of exquisite skill set that works with the power of aloha, attention and intention, connection to self, spirit and others. Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage is a delight to learn, give and receive. Healing with hearts and hands.
This three day course includes:
- A 90 minute full body Lomi Lomi Massage sequence ( with certification and previous accreditation points available).
- Meridian line clearing and knowledge.
- lymphatic cleansing and detox.
- Ancient Hawaiian philosophy and principles.
- daily yoga and exercise.
- Delicous vegan/ vegetarian meals provided.
- Healthy Lifestyle patterns.
- Breathwork & Meditation.
- Nutritional components.
- Emotional processing techniques.
- How to hold an ethical and safe space for your clients or family/friends.
- An adventure of body, heart,mind & spirit.
- Dates and times for 2019:
- Location: Beach house accomodation in Port Stephens, 3 hrs north of sydney. Pick up at Newcastle airport is available.
- What to bring: Comfy practical clothing, 2 sarongs, a drink bottle, two towels, sunscreen, a hat, walking shoes and any special requirements you have.
- A gift for all. This can be something you share with the group or an actual gift for all who attend. In celebration of giving and receiving.
- Any sacred items or instruments you would like to share with the group.
- Investment : Early bird fee of $770 due 1 month prior to course full fee is $950 (due 2 weeks prior to course commencement, payment plans available. Deposit to secure your space is $200.)
A link to lvl 2 Wind & Water weekend Toolkit can be found here
If you would like to inquire and apply to be on these courses & retreat.
Please email Arwen directly at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you
with Much love from Arwen and the team at Australian Bodywork Centre