We would like to invite you to join us and learn this delightful 90 minute full body massage and much much more…
Lomi Lomi is an absolute delight to both give and receive .
Lomi Lomi massage is known as “The loving hands ” massage for good reason, as the practioner develops a skill set of calling in energy through heart opening meditations and an empowering ability to massage with heart, hands with the beautiful intention of Aloha.
This particular sequence is passed down from the lineage of Sherman Detruit ( also know as Ram Dass) To Mette Sorensen whom has blessed me to pass on this divine knowledge and skill set.
You will learn not only to deliver an amazing massage that bolsters the Lymphatic system, helps to clear main Meridian lines, completely relaxing and nurturing the entire body, mind and spirit, Bringing the client into a full state of peace and wellbeing, where ultimate healing can take place.
The focus and intention brings a powerful sense of love and energetic flow from the heart to the hands. Believe me, much like being able to sense a persons intention towards you in any given situation, this mindfulness brings massage to a whole new level!
Working within this state is also extremely healing for the practitioner… to live and flow in the energy of Aloha is such a delight.
“So delightfully Healing for Client and Practitioner”
This Course will be complete with gorgeous coastal accomodation and delicious vegetarian food provided. Any food allergies or requirements will need to be disclosed prior to the start of the course.
Be prepared to learn some wonderful cooking and food preparation methods, as eating well is also an integral part of self healing!
What you will learn:
- A 90 minute Full body Hawaiian massage. Complete with a Level 1 Lomi Lomi Massage Certification, allowing you to practice Lomi Lomi not only on your loved ones but also a clientele base if you choose. Valued at approximately 45 CEP points for existing remedial and professional therapists.
- An amazing and restorative movement meditation that aides in connecting you with source energy, focus, the power of intention and also generating energy through movement.
- Movement meditation and daily exercises and adventures.
- A beautiful heart opening & heart to hands connection meditation.
- Clearing of major Meridian lines, heart, kidney,stomach, liver, gall bladder and bladder.
- We will also touch base on wonderful Ancient Hawaiian Healing Philosophies for living a more mindful and purposeful life.
- Providing a supportive environment for self development and positive lifestyle patterns for ongoing wellbeing.
Lomi Lomi massage and the healing philosophies are an incredibly nurturing and often transformational journey into the art of healing with love, touch, intention and energy flow… Join us in this safe, fun and completely judgement free environment.
Learn a skill that can bring love, mindfulness and joy into your life and the life of those around you.
Where: Boat Harbour beach, Port Stephens. (Exact location will be given upon booking. Approximately 2.5 hours north of Sydney. We can offer pick up and from Newcastle airport.($30 transfer fee)
When & Time: Start 4pm Monday 27th May – 10am Thursday 30th of May.
Monergy exchange: Early bird fee is $770 and must be paid a month prior to the course. Full fee is $900 ( both brilliant value for the content, accommodation and food included.
Pay your $200 deposit now to secure your space
What to bring and do in preparation:
- I advise all people taking part, detox for 3-4 days prior to course. Eliminating sugar, caffeine and alcohol From their diet. This will minamize headache whist increasing your cleanse and learning capabilities.
- comfy clothes for massaging in
- 2 Sarongs
- A water bottle and a smile 🙂
- 2 towels
- bedding linen , sheet, blankets & pillow.
- sunscreen and a hat
- Any special dietary requirements or medications required.
- Your beautiful self and an intention to learn with heart , mind & body.
- and of course any clothing you feel you require for the 3 days including swimmers.
- something to share (perhaps a small gift, this can be gifts for all in the group or song or poem or even a tale… often student bring gifts they have made)
We will be providing delicious, super healthy food and fruit for the duration of the course. It is important to drink plenty of water as the massage really flushes and detoxes the lymphatic system. Being detoxed prior to the course may reduce headaches and brain fog during to assist with your optimal learning experience.
To secure your spot on the course a $200 deposit is essential.
This course is incredible value for training, certification, accomodation, delicious food and an amazing experience that often creates beautiful ongoing friendships and networks.
We are looking forward to meeting the amazing people who will come on this exquisite journey of massage , mindfulness and respect of each other our amazing world and all that is.
Pay your $200 deposit now by clicking on the button below or Contact me directly for bookings/ inquiries. Either via e, mail: email@example.com TXT Ph: 0457424570 or find me on Facebook Australian Bodywork Centre. full remaining payment for earlybird fee can be arranged after initial deposit.
Love truly is the greatest healer… And that always starts with ourselves.
With gratitude I would like to thank Mette Sorensen, the Hawaiians, Polynesians and all practioners/ Teachers who have passed down the blessings for me to not only practice the arts of Lomi Lomi & Ka Huna massage but also teach Lomi Lomi Massage as well.
“Living better, Loving better and rising together”